Siebel Analytics User Guide > Using Siebel Intelligence Dashboards >
Adding a New Page to a Siebel Intelligence Dashboard
The following procedure provides the steps to add a new page to a Siebel Intelligence Dashboard.
NOTE: Dashboard modification is reserved for users with the appropriate permissions and responsibilities.
To add a new page to a dashboard
- Log in to Siebel Analytics and navigate to Siebel Intelligence Dashboards.
- At the top of the page, click the name of a dashboard to which you want to add a new page.
The dashboard appears.
- Click the Edit Dashboard link.
The Dashboard Editor appears.
- Click the Add Dashboard Page button near the top of the Dashboard Editor:
The Add Dashboard Page screen appears.
- Type a name and a description for the dashboard page.
- Click the Finished button.
The new page appears on the dashboard.
NOTE: If there is only one page in the dashboard, the page name will not appear on a tab. Tabs appear only when there is more than one page, so you can click the tabs to move between the pages.