Siebel Analytics User Guide > Using Siebel Intelligence Dashboards >
Creating a New Siebel Intelligence Dashboard
The following procedure provides the steps to create a new, empty Siebel Intelligence Dashboard. Dashboard creation is reserved for users with the appropriate permissions and responsibilities.
To create a new, empty dashboard
- Log in to Siebel Analytics and access Siebel Analytics Administration.
The Siebel Analytics Administration page appears.
- In the Activities section, click the following link:
Manage Intelligence Dashboards
The Manage Dashboards page appears.
- Click the following link at the bottom of the page:
Create a new Intelligence Dashboard
- At the Create Dashboard page, enter a location and name for the dashboard, and the name of the user or group that can modify the dashboard.
- Exit Siebel Analytics Administration and return to Siebel Intelligence Dashboards.
The name of the new dashboard appears at the top of the screen.
NOTE: Newly-created dashboards contain one blank page. Dashboards that contain only one page do not display the page name as a tab at the top of the dashboard. Dashboard page names appear at the top of a dashboard only when the dashboard contains multiple pages.
- Click the name of the new dashboard.
An empty dashboard page appears.
- To add content to the dashboard, click either of the following links: