Shutdown Classes: Targets
Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to select the independent servers or clusters that you want to load and run this shutdown class. You can reconfigure deployment targets later if you wish.
When you deploy to all or part of a cluster, the Administration Console initiates a two-phase deployment. In general, such a deployment ensures that if the deployment fails for one active server, it fails for all active servers.
- Use custom classes to configure servers
- Configure startup classes
- Configure shutdown classes
- Deploy startup and shutdown classes
- Add startup and shutdown classes to the classpath