Supported Configurations for ALSB3.0
ALSB 3.0 Supported Configurations
The following topics provide important information about the hardware and software configurations supported by Oracle for ALSB 3.0:
The following section describes the configuration requirements for this release:
Supported Application Servers
This release supports WebLogic Server 10.0 MP1.
ALSB generally supports the same platforms, operating systems, processor architecture, SDKs, and RDBMS systems as the supported WebLogic Platform 10.2, as described under Supported Operating Systems and Hardware.
Supported Operating Systems and Hardware
The following table lists operating systems and hardware that are supported for this release.
BEA provides full support for these operating system and hardware configurations only. We are continuously working to provide support for more configurations. Please contact your sales representative for information about configurations not listed in this table.
For information about supported databases, see Database Versions and Drivers Supported for ALSB 3.0.
Supported JDK Versions
ALSB 3.0 JDK support is dependent on the supported WebLogic Server 10.0 MP1 JDK for each vendor and operating system listed in Table 1-1.
To view the supported JDK for your environment:
- Click the link for your vendor and operating system in Table 1-1.
- Select the requirements link for the hardware appropriate for your environment in the Configuration Requirements section of the WebLogic Platform 10.2 Supported Configurations document.
- Review the information in the JDK row of the certification table.
Note: ALSB 3.0 is not supported on Azul Virtual Machine.
Eclipse-Based Design Tools for WorkSpace Studio
The ALSB Plug-in for WorkSpace Studio lets you configure services in the development environment in addition to the ALSB console. Eclipse-based design tools for this release include:
- Eclipse 3.2.2
- Eclipse WTP 1.5.4
- AquaLogic Service Bus Plug-in for WorkSpace Studio
- Workshop for WebLogic 10.2
- WorkSpace Studio v1.1
- Service Consumption Framework v1.0.2
- SCA Tools v1.0.2
- BEA XQuery Mapper 18.104.22.168 plug-in for Eclipse 3.1
- BEA Format Builder 22.214.171.124.
The Eclipse tooling is supported on Windows XP and Red Hat Enterpriuse Linux 4.