SAML 2.0 Identity Asserter: Provider Specific
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to configure provider-specific information for this SAML 2.0 Identity Assertion provider.
If you are configuring SAML 2.0 services in two or more servers in a domain, you must configure the RDBMS security store.
Name Description Replicated Cache Enabled
Specifies whether the replicated cache is used.
Name Mapper Class Name
The custom Java class that overrides the default SAML 2.0 assertion name mapper class, which maps identity information contained in assertions to local Subjects.
- Configure Authentication and Identity Assertion providers
- Manage security providers
- Configure SAML 2.0 general services
- Configure SAML 2.0 Service Provider services
- Configure the RDBMS security store