Administration Console Online Help
SAML Credential Mapping Provider V2: Migration:
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
This page allows you to export users and groups from this security
provider's database to a file.
| Name|| Description
The format for exporting this SAML Credential Mapper Version 2
provider specific data.
The supported formats are:
- XML Partner Registry: An xml format defined by the SAML partner
- JKS Key Store: A key store file format for importing and
exporting partner certificates only
- LDIF template: LDIF format
|Export File on Server||
The full path to the filename used to write data.
|Supported Export Constraints||
The list of constraints that can be used when exporting data.
The supported constraints are:
- partners: which partners to export. Values are all, none, list,
- certificates: which certificates to export. Values are all,
none, list, referenced.
- password: how to export the password attributes. Value is
cleartext. If cleartext is not specified, passwords will be exported
in encrypted format.
|Export Constraints (key=value)||
The constraints to be used when exporting data.