SAML Credential Mapping Provider V2: Migration: Import
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
This page allows you to import users and groups from a file into the data store for this SAML Credential Mapping Provider Version 2.
Name Description Import Format
The format for importing data for this SAML Credential Mapping Provider.
The supported formats are:
- XML Partner Registry: An xml format defined by the SAML partner registry schema
- JKS Key Store: A key store file format for importing and exporting partner certificates only
- LDIF template: LDIF format
Import File on Server
The full path to the filename used to write data.
Supported Import Constraints
The list of constraints that can be used when importing data.
The supported constraints are:
- partners: which partners to import. Values are all, none, list, enabled, disabled.
- certificates: which certificates to import. Values are all, none, list, referenced.
- importMode: specifies how to resolve name conflicts between the imported data and existing data in the SAML registry. Values are fail (the import operation will fail if conflicts are detected (default), rename (rename the imported entry that conflicts), or replace: (replace the existing entry with the conflicting imported entry).
Import Constraints (key=value)
The constraints to be used when importing data.