Siebel Sales Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Sales Handheld > Managing Orders in Siebel Sales Handheld >
Creating Orders in Siebel Sales Handheld
You can create orders from quotes manually or by using the Auto Order button.
To create an Auto Order from your quote
- Navigate to the Quotes screen.
The My Quotes list appears.
- In the My Quotes list, select the quote from which an order will be generated.
- From the Show drop-down list, select Orders.
- In the Quotes list, select the quote, and then in the Orders list tap AutoOrder.
A new record appears in the Orders list, with the order date, number, type, status and so on, filled in.
- In the Orders list, drill down on the Order # hyperlink.
- Tap the Orders Line Items list to select it, and then tap the New Record button.
A new row appears in the Line Items list.
- Tap in the Products field.
The Pick Products dialog box appears.
- Select the product to add as a line item, and tap OK.
To manually create an order
- Navigate to the Orders screen.
- The My Sales Orders list appears.
- Tap the New Record button.
A new row appears in the Sales Orders list.
- Complete the necessary fields for the new order record.
From the Show drop-down list, choose More Info to display a form where you can add more details.