Siebel Store-and-Forward Messaging Guide for Handheld > Administration of Siebel Store-and-Forward Messaging > Process of Setting Up Siebel Store-and-Forward Messaging on a Siebel Handheld Application >
Adding the Siebel Store-and-Forward Messaging Toolbar to the Handheld Application
The Store-and-Forward Messaging Toolbar, which appears in the upper right corner of the Siebel Handheld application when Store-and-Forward Messaging is enabled, has been configured by default, but must be added to the Siebel Handheld application. The tool bar contains the following icons that flash when an event has occurred.
- Inbound Message Icon. Indicates that a message has arrived at the Siebel Handheld application.
- Asynchronous Query Icon. Indicates that asynchronous query results have been received from the server.
- Outbound Message Icon. Indicates that an outbound message has been placed in the application's outbound queue and awaits delivery.
To add the tool bar to the Siebel Handheld application, you need to perform the following task:
To add the Store-and-Forward Messaging tool bar to the Siebel Handheld application
- Open Siebel Tools, and in the Object Explorer, choose Application > Toolbar.
NOTE: If you do not see this choice in the Object Explorer, you have either not made the correct changes to the tools.cfg file in To add the Store-and-Forward Messaging tool bar to the Siebel Handheld application, or you have not checked all the items that need to be exposed in Preconfiguring the Siebel Handheld Application.
- Select your application from the Application drop-down list.
For example, Siebel HH LS Medical.
- Insert a new record in the Application Toolbar list with the following value: SHCE Top.
- Recompile your project.