Siebel Life Sciences Guide > Managing Accounts Contacts in Life Sciences > Configuring Workflows for Accounts Contacts >
Enabling Server Components for Accounts Contacts
The Accounts Contacts functionality also requires that a number of Siebel Pharma Application Server components be enabled to support the Workflows. These components are as follows:
- Workflow Action Agent
- Workflow Monitor Agent
- Workflow Process Batch Manager
- Workflow Process Manager
- Workflow Recovery Manager
To activate workflows for accounts contacts
- Navigate to the Administration - Server Configuration screen, then the Servers view.
- Click the Components tab and Query Workflow* in the Components field.
The query returns the agent and manager records associated with the accounts contacts. All should have a status of Enabled.
- Click Manual Start if any one of the components is Inactive.
NOTE: If you cannot view the Status field, select Columns Displayed from the Menu drop-down list and add the appropriate fields that you want displayed in the view.