Siebel Public Sector Guide > Administering Siebel Public Sector >
Activating Siebel Public Sector Workflows
Activating Siebel Public Sector workflows allows users to perform numerous tasks in Siebel Public Sector. For more information about the Siebel Public Sector workflows, including the name and purpose of each workflow, see Public Sector Workflows.
You have to activate Siebel Public Sector workflows only once for a database. For more information about working with workflows, see Siebel Business Process Framework: Workflow Guide.
This task is a step in Roadmap for Administering Siebel Public Sector.
To activate Siebel Public Sector workflows
- Navigate to the Administration - Business Process screen, Workflow Deployment, and then the Active Processes view.
- In the Active Workflow Processes list, query for the appropriate workflow names, and check the status of each workflow.
If any of the required workflows are not returned, then the workflows are not yet activated.
- If a required workflow is not yet activated, then complete the following steps:
- Scroll up to the Repository Workflow Processes list.
- Select the appropriate workflow from the list, and click Activate.