JMS Messages: Move Messages
Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to move JMS messages to another destination on either the current JMS server or on another JMS server in the cluster. The destination must be in a consumption-paused state, and the message state must be either visible, delayed, or ordered.
The message identifier does not change when you move a message. If the message being moved already exists on the target destination, a duplicate message with the same identifier is added to the destination.
Name Description JMS Server
Select the JMS server hosting the target destination where the message will be moved to.
Select the target destination where the message will be moved to.
- Manage queue messages
- Pause queue message operations at runtime
- Manage distributed queue messages
- Uniform distributed queues - pause message operations on server restart
- Manage topic durable subscribers
- Pause topic message operations at runtime