WTC Service: Configuration: Queuing Bridge
Related Tasks Related Topics
A Tuxedo queuing bridge provides a bi-directional JMS interface that allows WTC applications communicate with Tuxedo application environments.
This page summarizes the Tuxedo queuing bridge that has been configured in the current WTC Service. Because you can have only one Tuxedo queuing bridge configured, you need to delete the existing Tuxedo queuing bridge before attempting to create a new Tuxedo queuing bridge.
- Create queuing bridge connections
- Delete queuing bridge connections
- Configure connections for queuing bridges
- Configure connection factories for queuing bridges
- Configure priority mapping for queuing bridges