How to Install Sun IPMI System Management Driver 2.1 Manually
To install the Sun IPMI System Management Driver 2.1 for Microsoft Windows Server
2003 SP2 or earlier:
- Download and extract the Hardware Management Pack software from the following site: http://www.sun.com/systemmanagement/managementtools.jsp
- Uninstall any previous versions of this driver:
- Right-click My Computer and select Properties.
- Select the Hardware tab and click Device Manager.
- Expand the System Devices section.
- Locate SUN IPMI System Management Driver and right-click this item.
- Select Uninstall and confirm the removal.
- Open the Control Panel and select New Hardware.
- Click Next.
- Select Yes, I have already connected the hardware, and click Next.
- Select Add a new hardware device from the displayed list, and click Next.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list, and click
- Select System Devices, and click Next.
- To specify the file system location where the ism.inf file is stored,
click the Have Disk tab .
- Click OK to uninstall the driver.