Web Service: Configuration: General
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to view the general configuration of this Web service, such as the type of archive it is packaged in (WAR or EJB JAR), the file that contains the Web service implementation, and so on.
Name Description Description
Description of the Web service.
Name of the Web service.
Web Service Type
Web service type (JAX-WS or JAX-RPC).
Implementation type (Java class or stateless session EJB) of the Web service.
Implementation source (WAR or EJB JAR file) of the Web service.
WSDL Publish File
Flag that specifies whether to publish the WSDL of the deployed Web service for JAX-RPC Web services. Note that JAX-WS Web services always publish the WSDL.
Valid values include
false. If set to
true, then the server returns the WSDL upon request using the URL format:
false, then the server returns a 404 code because the WSDL is not available. The WSDL file is defined by the
<wsdl-file>element in the
View Dynamic WSDL Enabled
Flag that specifies whether to display dynamic WSDL with "?WSDL" in the query string of a http request.
This provides a mechanism to disable "?WSDL" so that the internal IP address of the server is not revealed in the service tag of the WSDL.
- Install a Web service
- Start and stop a Web service
- Attach a WS-Policy file to a Web service
- Configure Web services
- View the SOAP message handlers of a Web service
- View the WSDL of a Web service
- Test a Web service
- Monitor Web services
- Monitor Web service clients
- Introducing Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Getting Started With JAX-WS Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Getting Started With JAX-RPC Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Programming Advanced Features of JAX-WS Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Programming Advanced Features of JAX-RPC Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Securing Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Web Services Reference for Oracle WebLogic Server