Create a property of a credential provider of a Web service security configuration
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to create a property associated with an existing credential provider of a Web service security configuration.
Name Description Name
The user-specified name of this MBean instance.
This name is included as one of the key properties in the MBean's
Specifies the value of the property.
If the property is encrypted, then attribute is null and one should use the EncryptedValue attribute to get the decrypted value.
- Create a Web service security configuration
- Specify the key pair used to sign SOAP messages
- Specify the key pair used to encrypt SOAP messages
- Use a password digest in SOAP messages
- Use X.509 certificates to establish identity