Oracle Applications provides you with a complete online help facility.
Whenever you need assistance, simply choose an item from the Help menu to pinpoint the type of information you want.
1. Choose Window Help from the Help menu or hold down the Control key and type 'h'.
A help window appears, providing you with information and a list of topics associated with the current application window.
2. Click on a topic of interest to display more detailed information.
3. You can use the menus or buttons in the help window to navigate to other topics of interest, or from the File menu in the help window, you can choose Exit to quit from Help.
- Suppose you are using Oracle General Ledger and are in the Define Budget Organization window. You want to know how to create a budget organization using this window. Choose Window Help from the Help menu to display a help window.
1. Choose Oracle Applications Library from the Help menu.
2. Oracle Applications Library opens a help window that lists Oracle Applications and product family documentation.
3. Click on a product of interest to display the contents (list of topics) for that product's online documentation.
4. Click on a topic of interest to display a list of subtopics for the topic.
5. Click on a topic to display a window with help on that topic. Use the buttons in the help window to navigate through the online help.
6. Select Contents from the help window to return to the main list of topics for this product at any time.
7. When you are done using the help window, choose Exit from the File menu in the help window to close the help window.
1. Choose About Oracle Applications from the Help menu.
The window provides details about the version of the Oracle Applications components you are using, your login information, and information about the current form you are using.
You can supply this information to your system administrator or to Oracle Customer Support if you need to report a problem.
2. Choose OK to close this window.
Using Keyboard Shortcuts
Learning About a Record