Copying an Attachment from Another Record
Oracle Applications keeps a catalog of documents that have been attached to applications data records so far; therefore, you can take advantage of this catalog if you want to attach an existing document to another data record.
To copy an attachment from another record:
1. In an application window, query the record that you want to attach a document to. (Don't query the record that already has the attachment.)
2. Choose the Attachments toolbar icon.
3. Choose Document Catalog....
4. Enter query criteria in the Attached To: field for the application object you want to copy attachments from.
6. Check one or more documents.
Adding an Attachment
Viewing an Attached Document
Deleting an Attachment