Planning organizations allows you to set plan options specific to each organization, and to specify different demand and supply schedules.
Attention: If you're using the Drop Shipment feature of Order Entry and Purchasing, you don't need to add the logical org used for P.O. receipts to the plan.
To review or add plan options to multiple organizations:
3. In the Organizations region, select an organization.
4. For each organization you include, check the following items:
Net WIP: Consider standard discrete jobs, non-standard discrete jobs, or firm repetitive schedules when planning the items during the last execution of the plan.
Net Reservations: Consider stock designated for a specific order when planning the items during the last execution of the plan.
Net Purchases: Consider approved purchase requisitions and approved purchase orders when planning the items during the last execution of the plan.
Plan Safety Stock: Calculate safety stock for each item during the last execution of the plan.
5. If you have chosen to plan capacity (in the Plan Options window), enter values for the following fields:
6. In the Demand Schedules region, enter an MDS for each organization you include.
7. In the Supply Schedules region, enter an MPS, MRP, or DRP for each organization you include.