Transferring Expenditure Items
You can transfer an expenditure item from its current project or lowest task assignment to another project or lowest task.
Run the Transfer Activity report to view the activity of expenditure items that you transfer.
To transfer expenditure items:
1. Choose Expenditures, Expenditure Inquiry from the Navigator window.
2. Find the expenditure items you want to transfer.
3. In the Expenditure Items window, choose the item(s) you want to transfer. See: Selecting Multiple Records (Oracle Applications User's Guide). You can also use the Mass Adjust feature to adjust items. See: Mass Adjustment of Expenditures.
4. Choose Transfer from the Special menu.
5. In the Transfer Items to Project/Task window, enter the Project Number and Task Number to which you want to transfer the expenditure item(s).
6. Choose OK to mark the expenditure item(s) for transfer.
7. Enter Yes if you want to re-query your expenditure items so you can see the new expenditure items created from the transfer. Select what Search Criteria to use to re-query the records.
Marking Items for Adjustment
Results of Adjustment Processing