Agreement Status by Customer
Use the MGT: Agreement Status by Customer report to review the status of your customer agreements. The report includes an agreement's revenue limit, expiration date, and the amounts allocated, accrued, and invoiced against it.
This report groups all the agreements by customer, then orders them by the value that you enter in the Sort By report parameter. It also includes summaries for each customer and for the entire report.
The Sort By parameter is required. You can enter any other parameters to limit the report.
Sort By. Choose the order within each customer in which you want to review the report:
- Agreement Number. Ascending alphanumeric order by the agreement number.
- Amount Not Allocated. Ascending numeric order, by the funding not allocated.
- Expiration Date. Ascending date order by the expiration date of each agreement.
- Revenue Backlog. Ascending numeric order by the revenue backlog (amount allocated minus the amount accrued) of each agreement).
- Revenue Limit. Ascending numeric order by the revenue limit of each agreement.