|Oracle Workflow User's Guide|
Part Number B10285-02
To View Notifications from the Worklist
2. To specify which notifications to display in the Worklist, select the type of notifications you want from the View pull-down menu and select Go. You can choose to view:
3. The basic Worklist shows the following information for each notification:
- From--the role from which the notification was sent. This column is displayed when you view notifications sent to you.
- If this notification was reassigned through the Worklist web pages, the From column shows the user who reassigned the notification to the current recipient.
- If this notification is a request for more information, the From column shows the user who sent the request.
- If this notification is a response providing more information, the From column shows the user who sent the response.
- Additionally, the From role for a notification may be set by special logic in the workflow process. See: #FROM_ROLE Attribute, Oracle Workflow Developer's Guide.
- To--the role to which the notification was sent. This column is displayed when you view notifications sent from you.
- Subject--a description of the notification.
- Sent--date when the notification was delivered.
Select the From, To, Subject, or Sent column heading to sort the list by that column. By default, the list is sorted by sent date in descending order and then by subject in ascending order.
4. You can navigate to the full details of any notification and act on the notification by clicking on the notification's Subject link.
To View the Details of a Notification
To View Notifications from the Advanced Worklist
To View and Maintain Automatic Notification Processing Rules
Copyright © 2003 Oracle Corporation.
All rights reserved.