Siebel Forecasting Guide > Setting Up Forecasting >
Adding a Dynamic Column to the Spreadsheet
The following procedure describes how to add or change a dynamic column on a spreadsheet view. For example, end users may want to add Price and Quantity or Cost in addition to Revenue, which is the one dynamic column on the Revenue spreadsheet that is preconfigured. The following procedure uses the Quantity field as its example and is based on a standard configuration environment.
To add the dynamic columns Price and Quantity to a spreadsheet
- Change the business component Revenue DynCol as follows:
Name: "DC 1 Data SubCol 1"
Value: "Price , Price"
Name: "DC 1 Data SubCol 2"
Value: "Quantity , Quantity"
- Verify that the Quantity field is active on the data business component, Revenue. The Inactive property for this field should be FALSE.
- Verify the following for the applet: Opportunity Revenue Schedule List Applet DC. The properties for the List Column, Quantity should be:
Show In List: TRUE
- Verify the following for the applet: Opportunity Revenue Schedule List Applet DC:
- Edit the Web Layout.
- Verify that the Quantity column is mapped into the Edit List Web template. (The location does not matter.)
- Compile the changes.
The Quantity field is visible as a dynamic column in the Revenues Spreadsheet view.