Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Recurring Events >
Setting the Recurrence Details
When you have created a subopportunity that contains Room Block Info, Room Block Items, and a Function Agenda, you may set the recurrence for this subopportunity. By setting the recurrence, all the individual events in the series are created in the Sub Opportunities list.
This task is a step in Process of Creating Recurring Events.
To set the recurrence details
- Create a subopportunity as described in Creating Subopportunities.
- In the Sub Opportunities list, select the subopportunity, and click Recurrence.
The Recurrence view appears.
- In the drop-down list, select how often the event is to occur.
- Available options are Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly.
- In the Recurrence Pattern form, fill in the appropriate recurrence pattern details.
NOTE: If you choose a yearly recurrence, you also need to specify either By Date Information or By Day, Week #, and Month. Select either the By Date or By Day, Week #, and Month check box, and complete the necessary fields.
- In the Range of Recurrence form, fill in the Arrival Date, and whether you want the recurring events to end by Date or by Occurrence:
- If you decide to end the recurring events by Date, then you must specify the date on which the series of events ends.
- If you decide to end the recurring Events by Occurrence, then you must specify the number of recurring events that are in the series of events.
- Click OK.
The new recurring opportunities are populated to the Sub Opportunities list. The name of each recurring opportunity is automatically populated with a number. Each of these numbers are part of a continuing series. For example, if three recurring opportunities have been created, the names of the opportunities may be as follows: 296-41527311, 296-41527312 and 296-41527313.