Siebel Hospitality Guide > Creating Hospitality Reports > About the Function Space Setup Style Report >
Generating and Printing a Function Space Setup Style Report
Perform the steps in the following procedure to generate and print a Function Space Setup Style report.
This task is a step in Process of Generating Hospitality Reports.
To generate and print a Function Space Setup Style report
- Navigate to the Property Administration screen > Specific Space or Category view.
- Click the Setup Style view tab to navigate to that view.
- From the toolbar, click the Reports button.
- In the Select a Report menu, click Function Space Setup Style Report.
- In the dialog box that appears, enter the name of the property for which you want the report and click Finish.
The Function Space Setup Style report is generated in a Siebel Report Viewer window.
- Click the Print Setup button to display a standard Windows print dialog box.
- Choose appropriate printer settings, and then click OK.