Siebel Training Guide > Setting up Training Regions and Locations >
Creating a Hierarchy of Regions
The administrator can create a hierarchy of regions. For example, the administrator might set up a parent region called Eastern United States and then associate child regions called MidAtlantic, Southeast with the parent region.
This task is a step in Process of Defining Training Regions and Locations.
To create subregions for a region
- Navigate to the Administration - Location screen > Regions view.
- In the Regions list, create a new record and complete the fields, or if you had created it previously, query for the region.
- Click the Sub Regions view tab and create a record.
- In the subregion record, set the Type field to Training Regions, and set the Status field to Active.
- Complete the remaining fields.