Siebel Universal Queuing Administration Guide > Siebel Universal Queuing Reporting > Viewing Historical Data >
Viewing Historical Channel Statistics
The Historical Channel Statistics view displays the following for each channel:
- The target and actual service level
- The average wait time, average abandon time, and the longest wait time
- The total number of abandoned work items
- The total number of work items for the channel
To view historical channel statistics
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > UQ Administration > Historical Channel Statistics.
The Historical Channel Statistics view appears.
- Click Enter Time Period.
- Enter the date and time for the beginning of the period you want to view.
The date and time format is
- Enter the for the end of the period you want to view and click OK.
The data requested is displayed in the Historical Channel Statistics view.