Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Audit Trail >
Setting Up Read Auditing
You can configure Audit Trail to audit read operations on records.
This task is a step in Process of Configuring and Using Audit Trail.
To set up an audit trail of read operations
- Navigate to the Administration - Audit Trail screen.
- In the Audit Trail Buscomp list, create a new record for the business component, and complete the necessary fields.
Some fields are described in the table in Step 2 in Specifying Business Components and Business Component Fields for Audit.
- In the Field tab, perform the following steps:
- Create a new record to represent the field on which you want read-auditing.
- Use the Field column to select the name of the field.
- Select the Reading option for the record.
- Click the Update Audit Cache button.