Siebel Business Process Framework: Task UI Guide > Debugging Tasks > Troubleshooting Common Problems >
Task Does Not Show in the Task Pane
If your task fails to appear in the Task Pane, make sure that:
- All of the objects associated with your task (task applets, transient BCs, and so on) are compiled into the SRF.
- The task is deployed and activated.
- The task is associated with a task group.
- The parent task group is associated with a view.
- The task is added to the Administration - Application > Tasks view.
- The task is accessible to your responsibility (Administration - Application > Tasks).