Siebel eService Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel eEnrollment for Financial Services >
Siebel eEnrollment for Financial Services User Interface Elements
In Siebel eEnrollment, users can access the following pages and utilities.
- Home page. The Salutation applet greets each user with personalized phrasing and targeted information. With the Search applet here and on most screens, users can perform full text searches of database records to resolve service issues on their own.
- Literature page. Users can view and download forms and product information.
- Contact Us hyperlink. Users can send messages to service agents.
- Enrollment list. Users can enroll in an insurance plan or review existing coverages.
- Top FAQs list. Users can select from a list of the most common support questions.
- Announcements list. Users can read the latest news and special offers.
- Help hyperlink. Users can receive help using the application.
- Profile hyperlink. Users can edit contact information and passwords.
- Logout hyperlink. Users click the Logout hyperlink to exit the application.