Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > For Developers: Workflow Process Steps > About User Interact Steps >
Defining a User Interact Step
You define a user interact step in the Process Designer in Siebel Tools.
To define a user interact step
- Select the appropriate workflow process in the Workflow Processes OBLE.
- Right-click and choose Edit Workflow Process.
- Drag and drop the User Interact icon from the palette to the workspace.
- In the WF Steps applet, enter a name for the step, and a description of the purpose of the step.
- From the User Interact View picklist, select the view name to which you would like to navigate the user. Only views associated with the business object will be available in the picklist.
- Enter a description of the purpose of the user interact step.
NOTE: The user interact step is only supported if the process is invoked through a script or run-time event and the process is run locally in the application object manager.