Siebel Employee Relationship Management Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel Projects for ERM >
Adding Graphics to Project Summary Pages (End User)
Administrators and end users with the appropriate responsibilities can add a graphic image to the Project Summary page.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Siebel Projects.
To add a project graphic
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- In the Projects list, select the project, and click the link in the Name field.
- Click the More Info view tab, and in the Project form, click the select button in the Project Summary Graphic field.
- In the Image Attachments dialog box, click New.
- In the Attachment Name field, click the select button, navigate to the image, and then click Add.
The image name appears in the Attachment Name field. You can edit the image name to give it a descriptive label.
- Click Save.
The image name appears as a record in the Image Attachments dialog box.
- In the Primary field, select the check box, and then click OK.
- In the Project form, click View Summary to review the image on the Project Summary page.