Siebel Sales Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Sales Handheld > Managing Orders in Siebel Sales Handheld >
Entering Terms and Totals in Sales Handheld
After completing the line items, navigate to the Order Terms view to enter shipping and payment information for the order.
To add terms and totals
- Navigate to the Orders screen.
The My Sales Orders list appears.
- In the My Sales Orders list, select the order.
- From the Show drop-down list, select Order Terms.
- In the Order Terms view, tap the Terms form to select it.
- In the Terms form, complete the necessary fields (such as Payment Terms, Ship Carrier, and so on).
NOTE: The basic Sales Handheld configuration does not include detailed shipping and billing fields. These fields are based on different business components and can be configured as required.