Oracle® Business Intelligence Answers, Delivers, and Interactive Dashboards User Guide > Working with Oracle BI Views in Oracle BI Answers >
Allowing Users to Change Columns in Requests Using Oracle BI Column Selector View
Use the column selector view to allow users to dynamically change which columns appear in a request. One column selector can be attached to each column in a specific request, and multiple columns (attributes) can be attached to each column selector.
To add or modify an Oracle BI column selector view
- In Oracle BI Answers, create or modify the request with which you want to work, and then perform one of the following actions:
- Select the Include Selector option for each column that you want a column selector to appear.
- Type a label for each selector and select a position for the label.
NOTE: If you do not type a label, users viewing the results will not see a label on the selector.
- From the subject area in the selection pane, select the columns you want in the selector.
- If you want to remove a specific choice from a column selector, click the Delete button.
To remove all choices, click the Clear Choices link.
- When you are done, you can save the request with the column selector view.