Oracle® Business Intelligence Presentation Services Administration Guide > Managing Presentation Catalogs Using Oracle BI Catalog Manager >
Working with the Properties of Presentation Catalog Items
Using the Properties option of Catalog Manager, you can:
To work with the properties of a Presentation Catalog item
- In Catalog Manager, open the Presentation Catalog.
- Navigate to the item.
- Right-click the item in the Name column and choose Properties.
- Perform the necessary tasks:
- To create, edit, or delete a property, use the New, Edit, or Delete button as appropriate.
NOTE: The New button is used to create a new property. You should use it only if instructed to do so by Oracle Corporation.
- To take ownership of an item, click the Take ownership button.
- To change the attribute of an item to hidden (which hides the item from display in Oracle Business Intelligence), select the Hidden option.
NOTE: The Read-Only option is unused. The System option indicates that the item is maintained internally and should not be altered.
- Click Close.