Siebel Analytics User Guide > Working with Siebel Analytics Views in Siebel Answers >
Adding a Legend to Results Using Siebel Analytics Legend View
To add or modify a Siebel Analytics legend view
- In Siebel Answers, create or modify the request with which you want to work, and then perform one of the following actions:
- Make your selections for where to show captions and how many legend items you want per row.
- (Optional) Type a title for the legend, such as Legend.
- In the first Sample Text text box, type the first condition you want to document, such as Critical.
You can use the common formatting dialog box to set the background color, such as red.
- In the first Caption text box, type the meaning of the condition, such as Requires Immediate Attention.
- Continue adding Sample Text and Caption pairs as needed.
- When you are done, you can save the request with the legend view.