Create a property of a credential provider of a Web Service security configuration
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to create a property associated with an existing credential provider of a Web Service security configuration.
NOTE: This information applies to JAX-RPC 1.1 Web Services only, and not to JAX-WS 2.0 Web Services.
- Create a Web Service security configuration
- Specify the key pair used to sign SOAP messages
- Specify the key pair used to encrypt SOAP messages
- Use a password digest in SOAP messages
- Use X.509 certificates to establish identity