Domains: Web Service Security: Token Handler: Table
Related Tasks Related Topics
This page lists the token handlers that have been created for the Web Service security configuration. Click on the token handler name to modify its configuration and to add properties. Click New to create a new token handler. To delete one, check the box next to its name and click Delete.
NOTE: This information applies to JAX-RPC 1.1 Web Services only, and not to JAX-WS 2.0 Web Services.
A common reason for creating a token handler for a Web Service security configuration is to specify that a client invoking a message-secured WebLogic Web Service use an X.509 certificate for identity.
- Create a Web Service security configuration
- Specify the key pair used to sign SOAP messages
- Specify the key pair used to encrypt SOAP messages
- Use a password digest in SOAP messages
- Use X.509 certificates to establish identity