Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Decision Issues >
Adding Decision Issues Details (End User)
After associating a decision issue with an opportunity, drill down on the Decision Issue field of the decision record to access associated views. Figure 16 shows these views. These views allow you to enter details that help you position your company's offerings around the selected issue. By clicking a view tab you can specify related issues, associate literature, and attach files to the decision issue.
Figure 16. Decision Issues Details View
To add decision issue details
- Create a Decision Issue associated with an opportunity.
For more information, see Associating Decision Issues with an Opportunity (End User).
- In the Decision Issues list, drill down on the Decision Issue field.
The selected decision issue read-only form appears with subview tabs, Related Issues, Literature, and Attachments, as shown in Figure 16.
Adding Related Issues
Complete the following procedure to add related issues.
To add related issues
- Click the Related Issues view tab, and then click Query.
- In the Related Issues query form, enter the query criteria, and then click Go.
Associating Literature With the Decision Issue
Complete the following procedure to associate literature with the decision issue.
To associate literature with the decision issue
- Click the Literature view tab, and then click Query.
- In the Literature query form, enter the query criteria, and then click Go.
Select the Auto Update check box if you want to update associated literature when source literature files are updated.
Associating Attachments With the Decision Issue
Complete the following procedure to associate attachments with the decision issue.
To associate attachments with the decision issue
- Click the Attachments view tab, and then click Query.
- In the query form, click the select button in the Attachment Name field.
- In the Add Attachment dialog box, specify a file name or URL, and then click Add.
In the Add Attachment dialog box, click Browse to navigate to the file you want to attach.