Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Enterprise Selling Process >
Adding ESP Account Plan Highlights
The Account Plan Highlights view allows the sales professional to enter the achievement goals for the account. The sales professional can communicate the strategic plans for the account to the sales team and to sales management, using the following fields:
- Goal. The account goal is a statement that describes the level of business you want with the customer within the next few years. Express the goal, if possible, in terms of relationship and revenue.
- Value Proposition. The value proposition is a statement that describes your value to the customer. The value proposition is written from the perspective of the customer.
- Critical Success Factor. Specific to the ESP Account Plan, critical success factors are the events or resources necessary to the success of your plan.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Enterprise Selling Process.
To add account plan highlights
- Navigate to the Accounts screen, then the Accounts List view.
- Drill down on the Name field of an account record.
- Click the Enterprise Selling Process view tab.
- In the lower link bar, click Account Plan Highlights.
- Enter statements in the Goal and Value Proposition fields.
- Enter a statement in the Critical Success Factors field.