Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Enterprise Selling Process >
Process of Managing Enterprise Selling Process
The Enterprise Selling Process (ESP) module consists of eight views. Information provided in these views comprises the overall account plan. The ESP Account Plan and the ESP Account Map reports can be automatically generated from the ESP module. The tasks associated with the eight ESP views describe how to use the Enterprise Selling Process module.
To manage the Enterprise Selling Process, perform the following tasks:
- Adding ESP Business Unit and Service Unit Information
- Adding ESP Business and Service Unit Offerings
- Conducting an ESP Organizational Analysis and Charting the Organization's Reporting Structure
- Adding Partners for ESP Analysis
- Viewing the BU/SU Offering Summary
- Adding ESP Objectives
- Adding ESP Account Plan Highlights
- Viewing an ESP Manager's Review
While you are in a view, click Reports to see a list of the available preconfigured reports for the data in that view. From the list you can access individual reports. For more information about reports, see Siebel Reports Guide.