Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Messages >
Viewing Messages (End User)
You can view messages assigned to you using your Siebel application.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up and Using Messages.
To view messages assigned to you
- Navigate to the Messages screen, then the Messaging List view.
- In the Messaging list, select the message to read.
- In the Message Details form, review the text in the Message field.
Viewing Messages Created by You
You can view messages created by you using your Siebel application.
To view messages created by you
- Navigate to the Messages screen, Messaging List, then the All Messages view.
- In the All Messages list, select Columns Displayed from the Menu drop-down list.
- In the Columns Displayed dialog box, move Created By from the Available Columns list to the Selected Columns list, and then click Save.
- In the All Messages list, click Query, complete the Created By field, and then click Go.
- In the All Messages list, sort the messages by the Date/Time field.