Siebel Applications Administration Guide > References >
Adding a Note to a Reference
The Reference screen's Notes view allows you to add notes to the selected reference account. Notes can be shared with others, and notes can be designated as private. Reference notes are visible in both the Account screen and the Reference screen. If you create a note in either the Accounts screen or the Reference screen, it is accessible in both views.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Accounts and References.
To add a note to a reference
- Navigate to the References screen, then the Reference List view.
- Drill down on the Stage field of a reference record.
- Click the Notes view tab.
- In the lower link bar, click Private Notes or Shared Notes.
- In the Notes list, create a new record, and complete the necessary fields.