Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Opportunities (End User) >
Changing the Primary Sales Team Member
The administrator or manager of the primary sales representative can change the person assigned as the primary member of the sales team.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Opportunities.
To change a primary team member
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen, then the Opportunities List view.
- From the visibility filter, choose My Team's Opportunities.
- In the Opportunities list, drill down on the Opportunity Name field of the opportunity record.
- Click the More Info view tab.
- In the More Info form, click the select button in the Sales Team field.
- In the Team Members dialog box, select the team member to assign and select the Primary check box.
NOTE: If you have access to the Data Administration screen, you can change a primary team member assignment there.