Enter the address for the transport chosen to publish the Web service:
- The URL format to publish using HTTP is:
webserver is the name of computer where the Siebel Web Server is installed
lang is the default language of the Object Manager that handles the request
- The format to publish using the EAI JMS Transport is:
queue name is the Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) name of the queue
connection factory is the JNDI name of the JMS connection factory
NOTE: The JNDI name varies depending upon the JMS provider and your implementation.
- The format to publish over the EAI MQSeries or EAI MSMQ transport is:
queue manager name
queue machine name
queue name is the name of the queue that is specified by either the EAI MQ Series or the EAI MSMQ transport at the time of its design
queue manager name is the name of the EAI MQSeries Transport queue manager
queue machine name is the name of the computer that owns the queue specified by the physical queue name for the EAI MSMQ Transport
NOTE: When publishing using EAI MQSeries or EAI MSMQ, you cannot generate WSDL files.
- For the Local Workflow Process or Local Business Service transport, enter the name of the workflow or business service to be called.
- For the Local Web Service transport, enter the name of the inbound port.