Siebel Reports Guide > Customizing Siebel CRM Reports > Customizing Other Options for Siebel Reports >
Modifying the Sequence of Report Names in the Run Report Pane
This topic describes how to specify the sequence that Siebel CRM uses to display reports in the Report Name list in the Run Report pane. The Sequence field references a business component field. You can modify this field to customize how Siebel CRM displays the report. For more information about configuring business components, see Configuring Siebel Business Applications.
To modify the sequence of report names in the Run Report pane
- Log in to the Siebel client with administrator privileges.
- Navigate to the Administration - BIP Publisher Reports screen, and then the View Association view.
- Choose the view where you must define the report order.
- In the Views list, choose the view you must modify.
For information about how Siebel CRM displays reports in the Report Name list, see How Siebel CRM Displays Reports According to the View.
- In the Report List, enter one of the following values in the Sequence field of each report that Siebel CRM displays in this list:
- 0 (zero). Siebel CRM does not display this report in the Report Name list.
- No value or NULL. Siebel CRM sequences the reports according to the report name in ascending alphabetic order according to the first letter that the report name contains. Siebel CRM uses this sequence as the default sequence.
- A positive integer. Siebel CRM displays the reports in numeric ascending order first, and then displays reports that include no value or a NULL value.
- The same value for two or more reports. Siebel CRM displays the reports in ascending alphabetic order according to the first letter that the report name contains.