Siebel Email Administration Guide > Defining Outbound Communication Requests > Monitoring Outbound Communication Requests >
Status Settings for Server Requests
For each outbound communication request record, the Status field in the Jobs view displays one of the following values:
- Queued. Server Request Processor and Server Request Broker queued the request, and the request is not yet passed to the Communications Outbound Manager server component.
- Active. The request is currently processing.
- Success. The request successfully processed.
- On Hold. An administrator placed the request on hold. Placing a request on hold removes it from the queue.
- Cancelled. An administrator cancelled the request.
NOTE: After an outbound communication request is submitted for processing, you can cancel it as a server request only from the Jobs view. You can cancel a request only if it has a status of On Hold or Queued.
- Error. An error occurred during request processing, and Server Request Processor and Server Request Broker did not successfully pass the request to Communications Outbound Manager.
NOTE: If a request has the Error status, then use one of the communication request views to obtain more detailed status information. For more information, see Monitoring Outbound Communication Requests.