Siebel Email Administration Guide > Overview of Siebel Email Response > Methods for Deploying Siebel Email Response >
Designate several people to serve as the Siebel Email Response deployment team. These people coordinate the setup and maintenance of the new email application. They use the deployment planning information in this guide. For more information, see Planning Deployment of Siebel Email Response.
After the planning process is complete, the administrator sets up Siebel Email Response. For more information, see Configuring Communications Drivers and Profiles for Email.
Employees in the following roles might be on your Siebel Email Response implementation team:
- System administrator. Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining the network, including the email server and the Siebel environment. The system administrator also administers and configures server components.
- Siebel Email Response administrator. Responsible for setting up and maintaining Siebel Email Response features, including profiles, drivers, response groups, catalogs, response categories, and templates.
- Developer. Responsible for configuring and customizing the Siebel application to meet your business requirements. This configuration and customizing includes view modifications and process automation.
- Business analyst. Responsible for:
- Mapping and developing your business processes in Siebel Business Process Designer.
- Developing response categories, solutions, and templates for agent use.
- Agent. Responsible for providing feedback to the system administrator and business analyst during the development process.
NOTE: The same employee can have multiple roles.