Web Service: Monitoring: General
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to monitor general statistics of a Web service. The page aggregates the statistics of all the servers on which this Web service is running.
Name Description Web Service
Specifies the qualified name of this Web service.
This attribute is calculated and of the form
<app name>#<app version>!<service name>.
Specifies the URI of this Web service.
This attribute corresponds to the final part of the endpoint address in the WSDL that describes the Web Services. It is specified at development time for JAX-RPC services using the serviceURI attribute of the @WLXXXTransport JWS annotation, where XXX refers to the transport, such as HTTP, HTTPS, or JMS. For JAX-WS services, this can be set during compilation.
The name of the Enterprise application.
Returns the web-uri as configured in application.xml for the webapp. For a standalone war it will return the docroot (if exploded) or name of the war file (if archived).
Returns the context root (context path) for the webapp
Total number of errors.
Response Error Count
Total number of response errors.
Total number of security policy faults.
Total number of invocations.
Total number of responses.
Dispatch Time Average
Average dispatch time.
Execution Time Average
Average execution time.
Response Time Average
Average response time.
- Install a Web service
- Start and stop a Web service
- Attach a WS-Policy file to a Web service
- Configure Web services
- View the SOAP message handlers of a Web service
- View the WSDL of a Web service
- Test a Web service
- Monitor Web services
- Monitor Web service clients
- Introducing Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Getting Started With JAX-WS Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Getting Started With JAX-RPC Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Programming Advanced Features of JAX-WS Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Programming Advanced Features of JAX-RPC Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Securing Web Services for Oracle WebLogic Server
- Web Services Reference for Oracle WebLogic Server