Deploying the DSML Gateway in Sun Java System Web Server 7
Deploy the DSML gateway in the Sun Java System Web Server 7
using the graphical administrative interface.
To Use the Sun Java System Web Server 7 Graphical Administrative Interface
- Using the Sun Java System Web Server 7 graphical administrative interface, log in
to the server instance that you want to administer, and choose the desired
By default, only one virtual server is present.
- Click the Web Application tab. The Virtual Server Web Applications page appears, as
shown in the following figure.
- Click the New button in the Web Applications section.
A window appears, requesting information about the application.
- Choose the path to the WAR file, either on the local system
or the server system, and specify the URI to use to access the
application. Complete the fields in the window as shown in the following figure.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Deployment Pending link in the upper-right corner of the administration console,
and then click the Deploy button on the window that opens.
The DSML gateway is deployed and ready to use.
See Configuring the DSML Gateway and Confirming the DSML Gateway Deployment for information about completing your DSML deployment.